NVS Recruitment 2020 Apply For Various Posts
NVS Recruitment 2020 | This is a golden opportunity for those who want to do a government job in Navodaya Vidyalaya. There are going to be many vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). Let us tell you that NVS has invited applications for recruitment to many other posts including Staff Nurse and Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before October 31, 2020. Before applying, the candidates must read the NVS official notification through the navodaya official website. Complete information related to the job such as the nvs eligibility, nvs selection process, how to apply for nvs job, nvs vacancy full details etc. are being given further.
NVS Recruitment 2020 Short Details
Total Number of Posts – 96
Staff Nurse (Female) – 21 posts
Music Teacher – 13 posts
Art Teacher – 17 posts
PET (Male) – 20 posts.
PET (Female) – 13 posts
Librarian – 12 posts
NVS Recruitment 2020 | Full Vacancy Information
- Music Teacher – Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate / Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelor’s Degree with Music from a recognized university. OR Higher Secondary/Sr.Secondary with any one : Sangeet-Visharad examination of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay or Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyalaypeeth, Lucknow or Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh (MP) or Sangeet Prabhakar examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allehabad. OR Degree/Diploma awarded by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh: (a) Sangeet Bhushan with Graduation in any discipline. (b) Sangeet Nritya Bhushan with graduation in any discipline. (c) Sangeet Visharad or Sangeet Nritya Visharad with Sr.Secondary / Intermediate / Part-I examination of 3 years Degree Course.
- Art Teacher – Four years recognized Diploma in any Discipline of Fine Arts As Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (class X or equivalent) OR Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent) OR Degree in Fine Arts/Crafts from a recognized University. OR B.Ed. Degree in Fine Arts from Regional College of Education
- PET – Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution. OR D.P.Ed. from recognized University/Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree
- Librarian – University degree in Library Science from recognized institution. OR Graduate with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language
- Staff Nurse (Female) – Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent, and Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/Institution.Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council and Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
You May Also Check These Government Jobs — IOCL Panipat Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Now | Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 85 staff | KPSC Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2020-21
Important date – Last date to apply – October 31, 2020
Age limit – The age limit of the candidates on these posts will be set as per the guidelines of NVS committee.
Salary – INR 22000 per month on the posts of Staff Nurse (Female) and Up to INR 26250 per month on all teacher posts
Educational Qualification – The educational qualification for the candidates has been determined differently according to the posts. For detailed information related to this, click on the notification link.
How to Apply – Interested candidates download and fill the application form for NVS Recruitment 2020 and copy all the documents required. Along with the application form notification, you will get it. The notification has set different addresses for all posts. Send your application form to the given addresses. The notification link is given in the next slide.
Process To Apply – Interested and eligible applicants can download the application format from the Notification PDF given below and submit the duly filled and signed application alongwith photocopies of all relevant documents self attested in support of qualification and experience for the post applied to:
- Music Teacher – The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Takli Dhokeshwar, Tal. Parner, Dist. Ahmednagar (M.S.) PIN CODE – 414 304
- ArtTeacher – The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, South Goa, Tal. South Goa, Dist. South Goa – Cancona (GOA.) PIN CODE – 403 702
- PET (MALE) 20 The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kagal, Tal. Kagal, District. Kolhapur (M.S.) PIN CODE – 416 216
- PET (FEMALE) – 13 The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Village Pokharapur, Tal. Mohol District. Solapur (M.S.) PIN CODE – 413 231
- Librarian- 12 The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Village Vanana, Tal. Ranavav, Dist. Porbandar (GUJ.) PIN CODE – 360 550
- Staff Nurse – 21 The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Village Pimple Jagtap, Tal. Shirur District. Pune (M.S.) PIN CODE – 412 204
Application fee – Candidates will not have to pay any kind of application fee.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
NVS Recruitment 2020-21 | Important Links
Other Latest Government Jobs –