Indian Post Office Vacancy 2020-21 | Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2020-21 | Indian post has vacancy for 155000 15 post offices in various posts. Complete information about this Indian post office recruitment that has come out of various posts in Indian post is being given here, if you are looking for central government job, then definitely check this recruitment. Indian Post Recruitment 2020-21, Postman Salary, indian post office, indian post office tracking, indian post office recruitment 2020 ,indian post office track, recruitment indian post office, recruitment in indian post office, recruitment of indian post office, indian post office recruit, indian post office requirment, indian post office recruitment 2020.
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2020-21 | Vacancy Details
Department Name: North Eastern Postal Circle
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Vacancies :- 948 Posts
North East Post Office Vacancy Details
North East – 948 Posts
- EWS – 92
- OBC – 35
- PWD-A – 2
- PWD-B – 4
- PWD-C – 5
- PWD-DE – 1
- SC – 100
- ST – 349
- UR – 360
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
As per government declaration ( Please check for more information about salary )
Job Location :- Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura
Educational Qualification :-
Minimum educational qualification is 10th class ( with passing mark ) with Mathematics and English subject form recognized university / school.
- 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :
Candidate should have passed the local language subject with 10th class.
Basic Computer Knowledge :
Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit :- 18 to 40 years as on 12-11-2020.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fees :- Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and female/trans-woman candidates)
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 12/11/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 11/12/2020
Application online Submission Start Date: 12/11/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 11/12/2020
Last date of registration and fee payment: 11 December 2020
How To Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 12th November 2020 to 11th December 2020.
Stages of Online Registration :-
Stage 1: Registration
Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Open the official website through the link given here on this page.
- Find the
Apply Nowlink on the home page.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now fill the application form by putting correct information.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signed copy.
- Take out the print out after the final submit.
You May Also Check — Central Government Jobs 2020-21
Note:- If you have any question related to this government job use whatsup help —https://chat.whatsapp.com/KdTLpfXaZXNC6AhFpXZvn6
Important Links :- North East Post Office Recruitment 2020 Apply Link
Also Check These Latest Government Jobs 2020-21 :-