Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21:
Good announcement for 10th pass candidates for soldier general jobs in Darjeeling. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for soldier general jobs vacancy online through Indian army.nic.in. Candidates are being invited for the recruitment of Indian Army Jobs and should fill the form on or before the last date. Details of Soldier General Jobs such as age limit, educational qualification, educational criteria, important dates, etc.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Soldier General Duty|
|Last date to apply||07/01/2021|
A rally will be held for Army Recruitment for eligible male candidates of Darjeeling and Kalimpong district. Selection will be based on Qualitative Response mentioned below.
1. Post Name: Soldier General Duty (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas)
2. Born Between (Both dates inclusive): 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003
3. Minimum Physical QR:
i. Height (CM): 157
ii. Weight (KG): 48
iii. Chest (CM): 77 (+5 CM expansion)
4. Education QR: 10th pass candidate with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. For Board following grading system minimum of “D” grade (33- 40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Process:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit:
17.5 to 21 Years.
Indian Army Recruitment Documents Required:
All the candidates are requested to bring original Documents/ Certificates with two attested photocopies of each with them on the rally site.
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Admit Card
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Since administration is a time-consuming process candidate should bring a sufficient amount of food and water with them.
- Candidates will be allowed in the rally after the production of Admit Card generated online generated through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with a fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Candidates should check their age and education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified
- Giving & taking bribes as well as indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Overwriting, tampering of seals, or any change/alteration in the certificate will not be accepted.
- All certificates are verified by government agencies before enrolling in the military. Strict legal action will be taken against the persons who submitted fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will cease if candidates are given false information at the time of producing fake documents or at the time of recruitment, even if the number of years of service has been provided in person.
- No compensation for death/injury/loss etc. during the rally and no travel allowance/dearness allowance for travel is admissible. Students will participate in the rally at their own risk and participation is completely and completely voluntary. The signing of indemnity bonds is a mandatory requirement.
- Permanent body tattoos are only on the inner face of the forearms i.e. from the inside of the elbow to the wrist and towards the back / dorsal (dorsal) arm of the palm. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- Use of performance-enhancing drugs. The use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs has been strictly banned. Candidates who have been used will be removed from further screening.
- The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of each candidate to check his result and report to the ARO for documentation.
How to Apply:
- Only male candidates of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts are allowed in the Indian Army Recruitment. The exact date, location, and venue of the rally will be confirmed later as per the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Registration for Army Recruitment is mandatory only through online mode from 01 December 2020 to 07 January 2021 at the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates will be mailed the admit card to their registered email address one week prior to commencement of the rally.