Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 | Indian Post Department has been invited applications for North East Postal Circle vacancies. Total no. of posts 948 is available to recruit Gramin Dak Sevak Posts 2020. Here we provide full information of this post office job details – gds online, gds result, gds recruitment 2020, gds salary, gds full form, gds salary, gds website.
GDS Full Form – The Full of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak. Under the Digital India program, the Indian Postal Department has tried to take the Indian Postal Department to the highest level by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology in an effort to reach the rural areas and give benefits of the schemes to the general public. As a result, the post of Gramin Dak Sevak was created by India Post. Bharatiya Postal Gramin Dak Sevak takes its schemes to the villagers digitally.
GDS Work –
All the schemes of the postal department have to be given information.
Helping people and filling the form, giving correct information related to it, etc.
All the services related to post should reach people.
Delivering goods to one’s address at the right time.
Informing people about the post office bank.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 | Details
1. Branch Postmaster (BPM)
2. Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
3. Dak Sevak
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 | Eligibilty Criteria
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020 | Ag limit criteria are minimum 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as of 12.11.2020. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years, for OBC candidates is 03 years and for PWD category candidates, it is 10 years. No age relaxation mentioned for the EWS category.
1.High School Examination Certificate requaired for GDS. The local language is essential for GDS vacancy. Please check indian post office official website for more information about educational qualification.
2. Candidates must have basic computer course for at least 60 days duration of time from any recognised computer training institute.
3. Candidates who are applying for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak Post ) must ride a bicycle, this is a mandatory for field work.
GDS Salary –
1. BPM – Minimum TRCA is INR.12,000/- for 04 hours and INR.14,500/- for 05 hours.
2. ABPM | Dak Sevak: Minimum TRCA is INR.10,000/- for 04 hours and INR.12,000/- for 05 hours.
The selection process is based on the merit list of marks obtained in the 10th standard. There is no preference provided for higher qualification against the 10th certificate.
GDS Apply Online
Through this portal: https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline till 11.12.2020 candidates can apply for this post office job. Before apply online candidates should check gds notification.
Application Fees | Payment Method
1.Gen/OBC – INR.100/-
2. SC/ST/Women/PWD – No Fees
3. Candidates should visit any Head Post Office In India with the Registration number that will be informed at the post office counter.