Today Most important All Current Affairs Questions – 2021 Current Affairs One Liner, Current Affairs in Hindi GK Quiz on th 2021 in Hindi 2021 Quiz) – Friends, don’t forget to like and share our post to read such current affairs.
Economy Current Affairs
- According to the list released by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, _____ has topped the Digital Payment Scorecard for 3 consecutive months – State Bank of India.
- According to Refinitiv Eikon data, India is ranked ____ with about 330 companies in respect of that countries have over 200 companies with billion dollar market capitalisation (m-cap) – Fifth (Topped by USA).
International Current Affairs
- Themed “inter-religious and inter-cultural dialogue”, the 31st International Conference of the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs will be held on 13-14 March 2021 in – Egypt.
National Current Affairs
- ____ and Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) India released a new report ‘Mobilising Electric Vehicle Financing in India’, which analyses that the transition will require a cumulative capital investment of USD 266 billion (Rs 19.7 lakh crore) in EVs sector over the next decade – NITI Aayog.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Ministry of Women and Child Development Government of India and _____ was signed to enhance co-operation in the thematic areas of Nutrition, Child Protection and Development, Women Empowerment and convergent capacity building in mission mode – Invest India.
- All major schemes of the Ministry of Women and Child Development have been classified under 3 umbrella schemes viz. – Mission Poshan 2.0, Mission Vatsalya and Mission Shakti.
- The Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Nitin Gadkari inaugurated Technology Centre at ____ setup under Technology Centre Systems Program (TCSP) along with three extension centres and 7 Udyam Express on 10 March 2021 – Visakhapatnam and Bhopal.
- The _____ is implementing Technology Centre Systems Program (TCSP) to establish 15 new Technology Centres (TC) and upgrade the 18 existing TCs – Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
Sports Current Affairs
- Men’s Player of the Month (February), announced by the International Cricket Council (ICC) – Ravichandran Ashwin (India).
- Women’s Player of the Month (February) – Tammy Beaumont (England).
State Current Affairs
- In a first-of-its-kind initiative, this state government has announced a “Fund to fight”, what it called, the spread of pseudoscience – Maharashtra.
- This state government will set up a state-of-the-art Rajiv Gandhi Science and Technology Park in each revenue headquarters district – Maharashtra.
- The ____ State Police launched a ‘QR Code Complaint System’ so that women can easily lodge complaints against harassment – Telangana.
- The _____ governor Baby Rani Maurya inaugurated a Sari Bank initiative to make the Saris available to needy women across the State – Uttarakhand.
- This UT/state government announced the launch of Super-75 scholarship scheme to support the education of meritorious girls from poor families – Jammu and Kashmir.
Science & Technology Current Affairs
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) has completed development of a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) capable of producing extremely high-resolution images for a joint earth observation satellite mission, named______, with the US space agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) – NASA-ISRO SAR (NISAR).
General Knowledge Current Affairs
- Convention relating to the distribution of programme-carrying signals transmitted by satellite – Adopted: 21 May 1974; Effective: 25 August 1979.
- Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on their Destruction (Chemical Weapons Convention) – Adopted: 3 September 1992; Effective: 29 April 1997.
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty was adopted on – 10 September 1996.
- Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-Personnel Mines and on their Destruction (Ottawa Treaty) – Adopted: 18 September 1997; Effective: 1 March 1999.
- Convention on Cluster Munitions – Adopted: 30 May 2008; Effective: 1 August 2010.