Current Affairs in English & Daily Latest India and World Current Affairs With pdf Download Today All Important Current Affairs
✔️ CISF Foundation Day is observed every year on 10 March.
✔️ BJP MP Tirath Singh Rawat has recently been appointed the 10th Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
✔️ Medical company Glenmark Pharma has appointed cricketer Rohit Sharma as its brand ambassador.
✔️ 3.77 crore rural families have been provided with tap water connection under Jal Jeevan Mission
✔️ Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha announced to launch Super-75 Scholarship Scheme on 8 March 21
✔️ The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a campaign to create Ayushman Bharat Yojana gold cards across the state.
✔️ The government has informed that 157 new medical colleges have been approved under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) in three phases.
✔️ Telecom company Vi has partnered with video streaming platform Disney + Hotstar to provide free content to its users
✔️ Plant-based nutrition brand OZiva has announced the appointment of actor Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassador
✔️ Recently the Prime Minister of India has been awarded the Global Energy and Environmental Leadership Award by the Cambridge Energy Research Associate (CERA)
✔️ Andhra Pradesh chess player Koneru Hampi has won the BBC Indian Sportswomen of the Year Award (ISWOTY) by 2020 after a public vote.
✔️ France launched its first military exercise in space on 8 March 2021 to evaluate its satellites and other defense equipment’s ability to defend against an attack.
✔️ New Zealand inaugurates its first major vaccination clinic to step up efforts to save people from the Kovid-19 epidemic
✔️ The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has informed that 1 crore 11 lakh houses have been sanctioned under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban.
✔️ Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy dispatched about 900 guided vehicles from the Chief Minister’s Camp office in Tadapalli on 8 March 2021
✔️ Germany football team head coach Joaquim Lo has recently announced his resignation from the post of Euro Cup tournament to be held in June this year.
✔️ Google has recently launched the Women Will Web platform to help one million women from rural India under the Virtual Google for India program.
✔️ Indian athlete Ishar Singh Deol has passed away recently.He was awarded the Dhyanchand National Award in the year 2009 for his lifelong contribution towards the sport.
✔️ Bollywood’s famous actor and magnate Mr. Amitabh Bachchan has been announced by the “International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF)” with the FIAF 2021 Award
Defence Current Affairs News
- Indian Navy’s third stealth Scorpene class Submarine, which has been commissioned at the Naval Dockyard Mumbai – INS Karanj.
- On 10 March 2021, the Raising Day was celebrated by – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
Economy Current Affairs News
- Announced by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the projection for India’s economic growth rate for 2021-22 – 12.6 percent.
- First bank in India that launched its own range of wearable contactless payment devices, dubbed as ‘Wear N Pay’ – Axis Bank.
International Current Affairs News
- ____ launched its first military exercise in space in March 2021 – France.
- The World Government Summit Dialogues was organised by the World Government Summit Organization (WGSO) on 9 March & 10 March 2021, under the chairmanship of – The United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Mediterranean country that ratified a decision to join the Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods Under Cover of TIR Carnets, which was signed in Geneva on 14 November 1975 – Egypt.
National Current Affairs News
- Newly approved scheme as a single non-lapsable reserve fund for share of Health from the proceeds of Health and Education Cess levied under Section 136-b of Finance Act, 2007 – Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nidhi (PMSSN).
- On 10 March 2021, the “National Gestational Diabetes Awareness Day” Summit was virtually hosted from – Bengaluru.
- The Ministry of Tourism has identified ___ as one of fifteen thematic circuits identified for development under Swadesh Darshan Scheme – Rural Circuit.
Persons in Current Affairs News
- Indian-American, who formally appointed as Director of the White House Military Office, USA – Maju Varghese.
- Re-appointed Chairman of the Panel of External Auditors of the United Nations for the year 2021 – Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Girish Chandra Murmu.
- First Indian cinema personality who will be honoured with an award by the International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF) for his dedication and contribution to the preservation of the world’s film heritage – Amitabh Bachchan.
State Current Affairs News
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) signed an agreement and a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to develop – Paradip Plastic Park.
- New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand from 10 March 2021 – Shri Tirath Singh Rawat.
- This UT government announced to launch a new scheme “Saheli Samanvay Kendra” to empower women through Anganwadi hubs – Delhi.
- Person who has been conferred Indira Gandhi Mahila Shakti Award 2021, given by Chandigarh government – Sumedha Dhani.
Science & Technology Current News
- An Air Independent Propulsion (AIP) system that will allow Indian Navy submarines to operate for up to two weeks without having to surface to recharge its batteries, is being developed by – Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- The memorandum of understanding was signed between the Russia’s Roscosmos State Corporation and ____ to jointly develop a road map for the construction of an international lunar scientific research station (ILRS) on Moon – China’s National Space Administration.
General Knowledge Current Affairs News
- Six official languages of the United Nations – Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Arms Trade Treaty – Adopted: 2 April 2013; Effective: 24 December 2014.
- Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW) was adopted on – 7 July 2017.
- Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution – Adopted: 13 November 1979; Effective: 16 March 1983.
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer – Adopted: 22 March 1985; Effective: 22 September 1988.
- Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer – Adopted: 16 September 1987; Effective: 1 January 1989.