- You can apply by visiting the official website of UKSSSC, ssc.uk.gov.in
- Last date to apply is March 12, 2022
- The entire application process will be online
UKSSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has sought applications for various posts in the Department of Sugarcane Development and Sugar Industry. In the official notification, information has been given about the vacancies of Sugarcane Supervisor, State Milk Supervisor in State Dairy Development Department, Plantation Supervisor in Tea Development Board, Horticulture Supervisor and Food Processing Supervisor in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. This notification will be released on the official website. Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official website of UKSSSC at ssc.uk.gov.in.
Apply by 12th March
The process of application for the posts of supervisor by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission will be started from January 27, 2022. The last date to apply is till March 12, 2022. Candidates should keep in mind that the entire process of application will be online. At the end of the day, due to overloading of the website, there may be a problem in applying. So, apply before the stipulated time frame.
What is the selection process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination for recruitment to the vacant posts of supervisor on behalf of UKSSSC. Multiple questions of 100 marks will be asked in the exam. The candidates who get merit in this examination will be able to be appointed on the posts of supervisor in various departments.
Apply like this?
Once the application process starts, candidates should follow the easy guidelines given below.
1. First of all candidates have to visit the official website of UKSSSC, ssc.uk.gov.in.
2. After this, you will have to click on the link related to the application for recruitment to the posts of supervisor appearing on the home page.
3. After this you will go to a new page.
4. Register yourself by entering the requested information here.
5. After giving the information, upload the required documents.
6. After that pay the application fee and click on submit button.
7. Looking forward to the need, download the application form and take a print out.